Cosmetic surgery procedures such as a facelift can shave years off your appearance. Non-surgical procedures such as dermal fillers or Botox can be used to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles. Check out these resources for more information.
- Take a look at this webpage from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery to learn what a facelift procedure entails.
- Check out this page to learn how dermal fillers can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Find out if a facelift is the right facial plastic surgery procedure for you by looking at this website.
- Learn about Botox treatments and how they are used on this webpage.
- Read this article from WebMD.com to learn about eye lifts.
Call the Center for Facial Appearances in Utah at (801) 363-3355 to schedule your consultation today.