Cosmetic surgeries and reconstructive surgeries can help you look and feel amazing. The following websites offer more information about our recent blog topics on eyelid surgeries and facelifts.
- Find out more about how myectomy surgeries can be used to treat blepharospasm by visiting this website.
- To learn more about protecting your eyelids from the sun and preventing skin cancer, check out this helpful webpage.
- Ptosis, or drooping of the upper eyelid, can be corrected with a surgical eye lift. Read more about this condition at the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery’s website.
- Visit this website to get more information about facelifts, including who is an ideal candidate.
- To get more details on facial fillers, check out Forbes.com and call your cosmetic surgeon for an appointment to discuss your options.
Call the Center for Facial Appearances at (801) 363-3355 for an appointment today.